With the treatment system in use, the vessel can now operate with the knowledge that the ballast water discharge meets all required regulations. To help ship owners and operators remain compliant over the longer term, Wärtsilä is providing full lifecycle support, based on a complete range of services. These will assist owners and operators in maintaining and operating a compliant system. Compliance against certification relies on the system being correctly maintained and having type approved components fitted, according to the OMSM.
What do we offer?
- OEM spares for each Aquarius® system, globally distributed
- Reagents and consumables for continuous operation, supplied rapidly
- Service attendance for any repairs that the crew are confident to do themselves
- Health checks and annual servicing, if required by the vessel operator, where the crew does not wish to carry out the work themselves
- Remote assistance in case of any operational issues with the system
Wärtsilä Water & Waste has the capability, thanks to a state of the art distribution facility, to deliver any required spares quickly and reliably. In addition, our expert teams are able to remotely assist in diagnosing any problems.