Fleet Operations Solution (FOS) is designed to achieve the highest level of safety at sea, increase fleet efficiency and simplify everyday tasks, both ashore and on board.
Along the entire route, the vessel and shore exchange information in a secure environment to make sure that the ship arrives at its destination point safely, on time, and with maximum fuel efficiency.
FOS unites all navigational processes and voyage data on a single platform, and puts the fragmented services under a single umbrella to create synergies and improve operational processes.
With FOS, operations are processed seamlessly, the compliance is guaranteed, and the workload and costs are optimized.
- All tools and data are connected within a single operating system with the Transas ECDIS kernel at its core, thus building the basis for improved operational efficiency and safe processes
- Route planning is presented on the latest nautical charts to ensure a route that is always safe to sail
- Built-in weather optimization to find the safest and most fuel efficient route
- Data and charts are automatically delivered, no ordering, no USB
- SmartLog allows ship-to-shore reporting with most data already pre-filled
- A mobile tablet on board is used for SmartLog
- Real-time vessel and fleet tracking (no AIS holes)
- Advanced Eniram fuel efficiency algorithms to spot more difficult saving levers