Ship types: Allows users to create, modify and test many ship types
- Conventional vessels: tankers, bulk carriers, container ships, ferries, cruise ships.
- High-speed craft and gliding vessels: warships, hovercrafts, boats, yachts.
- Most types of tugs and barges.
- Ice-going vessels.
- Special objects: oil platform, flo-flo ship, jack-up rigs and more.
Simulated modules: Allows users to create, modify and test numerous simulated modules.
Hull (including displacement hull, gliding hull, hovercraft, etc.).
- Propellers (including CPP, FPP, VSP, Azipods, azimuthal thrusters, water jets, etc.).
- Engine and fuel consumption (including Diesel, Diesel-Electric, outboard, etc.).
- Rudders and steering gears (including Schilling, Becker, flanking rudders, steering nozzles, etc.).
- Thrusters (including drop-down and swing-down thrusters).
- Fin stabilisers, ballast tanks.
- Autopilots and track control systems.
- User-developed units (with the use of Python scripting language).
- And others.