LNG as a marine fuel boosts profitability while ensuring compliance
The choice of fuel is an increasingly important decision for ship operators, affecting both profitability and environmental compliance. Liquefied natural gas, or LNG, is an attractively priced and sustainable fuel that reduces environmental risks and harmful emissions. Using LNG engines decreases fuel costs while ensuring compliance with increasingly stringent regulations. These market trends and the increasingly stringent regulations require even more advanced technology, driving a need for new, innovative approaches to maintenance.
- Market trends favour the greener choice
- Fuel price and efficiency are key drivers
- Easiest route to compliance
- Optimising cost by converting to gas
- Maintenance and operations working with LNG