Optimising propulsion for next generation windfarm vessels
The growing demand from offshore operations, particularly windfarms is changing - there is a growing demand for larger vessels able to operate further from shore and in some of the world's most challenging sea conditions. The combination of these developments requires thrusters that can deliver dynamic positioning (DP) and station keeping of the highest calibre.
Join us on this webinar where we will take a deep dive into the opportunities and how a customer centric design approach delivers the right power and configuration, saving time and money in build and lifecycle costs.
- Market opportunity and landscape
- Customer centric approach to deliver optimal operations
- Real world customer examples
- Insight from guest speaker Jan Gabriel from DEME
- Wärtsilä solution deep dive and benefits for station keeping / DP