Integrated solutions for offshore wind vessels
With the growth in demand for wind farm installations coming at the same time as an increasing drive towards decarbonization in the maritime industry, it has never been more important to find solutions for offshore wind vessels that can optimise efficiency. The best results have been achieved not with individual solutions from multiple suppliers, but in a truly integrated offering, with a holistic approach that tailors solutions for individual vessel and application needs.
In our webinar on integrated solutions for wind farm vessels, our panel of leading experts will share their insights into the benefits this approach can offer owners and shipyards. We’ll look at how early engagement helps to de-risk your investment, reduce CAPEX and ensure an optimised vessel design, and share how integrated solutions both improve performance and help you achieve your decarbonization goals.
KEY LEARNING TAKEAWAYS:
- Decarbonizing offshore windfarm vessels
- Market insights and opportunities with relevant case studies
- A deep dive into integrated solutions and their benefits
- Future fuels and blends
- Project management best practice for wind farm vessels
- Lifecycle support to ensure optimum operations and reliability