Wärtsilä is a leading supplier of flexible power plants for the global power generation market. We offer Smart Power Generation solutions for baseload power generation, grid stability & peaking, industrial self-generation, as well as for the oil and gas industry. We provide superior value to our customers with our flexible, efficient and environmentally advanced energy solutions, which enable a global transition to a more sustainable and modern energy infrastructure.
Did you know?
- Wärtsilä supports US grids with 1000 MW of large, gas-fired grid stability and peaking plants
- Madrid airport in Spain is powered by Wärtsilä dual-fuel units
- The first Wärtsilä 18V50SG - the world’s largest gas engine - is commissioned in Turkey
- Close to 1000 MW Wärtsilä liquid biofuel power plants are installed in Italy
- Wärtsilä power plants can utilize Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) as fuel.
Read more about our energy solutions on the global site
Lifecycle Efficiency Solutions
Optimising your power plant operations and preventing the unexpected is our shared passion – we serve you whenever, wherever. Wärtsilä Services serves and supports customers by improving and optimising their operational efficiency throughout the whole lifecycle of the installation. Wärtsilä Services provides full service throughout the product lifecycle for power plant customers, and constantly develops its network worldwide.
We offer lifecycle efficiency solutions in the following areas of expertise:
- Engine and generator services
- Electrical & automation services
- Environmental services including emissions control solutions
- Service agreements from basic remote support to full operations and maintenance
- Upgrade projects
- Training services
Our services cover everything from basic support with parts, field service and technical support to service agreements and condition based maintenance programs that maximize reliability, optimize service intervals and minimize maintenance costs. We also offer installation and commissioning, performance optimisation, including upgrades and conversions, to environmental solutions, technical information and online support. The choice available to you extends from parts and maintenance services to a variety of comprehensive, customised long-term service agreements, including performance and operations & management agreements. Above all, peace of mind in the knowledge that your installation is being serviced by the most experienced partner you could have – Wärtsilä.
- Wärtsilä provides high efficiency reciprocating engine power plants, hydro and industrial services and now even renewable solar and wind and hybrid battery solutions globally
- Wärtsilä can run on almost any mix of fuels between Heavy fuel oil to light distillate fuel and natural gas.
- Wärtsilä is one of the leading manufacturers of dual fuel engines and is the dominant dual fuel engine supplier in Canada
- Wärtsilä now manufactures the most efficient 4 stroke engine on the planet, the Wartsila 31(acknowledged by Guinness World Records)
- Wärtsilä provides Turbo charger overhaul and services including parts supply for major OEMs