Wärtsilä in Australia
Wärtsilä Australia Pty Ltd is the Australian Subsidiary of Wärtsilä Corporation, the leading global ship power supplier and a major provider of solutions for decentralised power generation and supporting services.
As well as extensive workshop facilities in major locations (Sydney & Perth) and a sales presence in Melbourne, Adelaide and Auckland, New Zealand, Wärtsilä Australia Pty Ltd has a highly trained and capable field service team that can provide fast and efficient service 24/7 and wherever we are needed.
Our approach and service delivery is based on adding value at every stage of our clients’ business:
We understand our customer’s business and we are responsive to their needs. From predesign, through total solution packages to meet customer’s power needs.
Wärtsilä Australia Pty Ltd is recognised as a strategic partner to our key customers throughout the world. We offer efficient and reliable design, delivery of breakdown services, maintenance projects and major overhauls to optimize asset utilisation.
With our ongoing and proactive advice and support, we can provide operations and sustainability, optimization, major upgrades and modifications, cost control and monitoring, operator and maintenance training and support, and proactive asset management.
Customer relationships are Wärtsilä Australia’s most important consideration. We aim to achieve our goal of being the most valued business partner to all our customers by achieving the following:
- Knowing our customer’s business and needs
- Supplying innovative products and services
- Helping customers by offering joint business development proposals
- Remaining highly committed to customer satisfaction
- Providing quick responses to customer enquiries
- Our customer contact is always friendly and professional
- Committing to reliable services and delivery times
- Contactable 24 hours a day
- Providing competent technical advice
- Maintaining a high availability of spare parts
- Supplying the highest quality parts, products and services
- Constantly assessing our way of working
Read our Quality Environmental and Health Safety Policy 1Mb »