Welcome to our Investor pages. The objective of the pages is to offer extensive information on Wärtsilä as an investment.
For further information or feedback please contact our IR team.
Wärtsilä strengthens its position in automation and electrical systems
Wärtsilä is to acquire L-3 Marine Systems International, a turnkey supplier of complete electrical systems, as well as integrated navigation, automation, communications, energy distribution and propulsion systems for all types of ships. The transaction is valued at MEUR 285, read more in the stock exchange release from the 16th of December 2014.
Presentation material from the analyst & press conference also available.
Annual General Meeting 2015
Shareholders have the right to put items falling within the competence of the General Meeting on the meeting agenda. Notification of such items shall be sent by 5.1.2015 to email@example.com.
Interim report Q3 2014
Wärtsilä's interim report for the period January-September 2014 was published on Thursday 23rd of October at 8.30 a.m. Finnish local time. Presentation material now available, Webcast recording viewable upon registration.
Mobile app for IR information
Follow Wärtsilä's development whenever, wherever - download the free IR app today!
- Result presentation Q3 2014 PDF, 1Mb »
- Result presentation Q2 2014 PDF, 1Mb »
- Result presentation Q1 2014 PDF, 1Mb »
- Result presentation Q4 and full year 2013 PDF, 1Mb »
- Result presentation Q3 2013 PDF, 1Mb »
- Interim report Q22013 presentation PDF, 1Mb »
- Result presentation Q1 2013 PDF, 1Mb »
- Result presentation Q4 and full year 2012 PDF, 1Mb »
- Result presentation Q3 2012 PDF, 1Mb »
- Presentation on exhaust gas cleaning PDF, 893Kb »
- Result presentation Q2 2012 PDF, 858Kb »
- Result presentation Q1 2012 PDF, 798Kb »
- Result presentation Q4 and full year 2011 PDF, 1Mb »