Wärtsilä is a leading supplier of flexible power plants for the global power generation market. We offer Smart Power Generation solutions for baseload power generation, grid stability & peaking, industrial self-generation, as well as for the oil and gas industry. We provide superior value to our customers with our flexible, efficient and environmentally advanced energy solutions, which enable a global transition to a more sustainable and modern energy infrastructure.
Did you know?
- Wärtsilä supports US grids with 1000 MW of large, gas-fired grid stability and peaking plants
- Madrid airport in Spain is powered by Wärtsilä dual-fuel units
- The first Wärtsilä 18V50SG - the world’s largest gas engine - is commissioned in Turkey
- Close to 1000 MW Wärtsilä liquid biofuel power plants are installed in Italy
- Wärtsilä power plants can utilize Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) as fuel.
Read more about our energy solutions on the global site
Wärtsilä is a leading global supplier of flexible baseload power plants of up to 600 MW operating on various gaseous and liquid fuels. Our portfolio includes unique solutions for peaking, reserve and load-following power generation, as well as for balancing intermittent power production. Wärtsilä also provides LNG terminals and distribution systems. As of 2014, Wärtsilä has 56 GW of installed power plant capacity in 170 countries around the world.
On our global site you will find some example projects that we've delivered to our customers.
For inquiry contact +63 917 812 0688 / firstname.lastname@example.org