Wärtsilä strives for world class performance in quality, delivery, cost, lead-time, solutions and innovativeness. We believe that this can only be achieved by sharing common goals, and by building a strong business relationship with our suppliers.
The Wärtsilä Supplier Handbook provides a general overview of Wärtsilä’s expectations of its suppliers:
- General information and minimum requirements to be a supplier for Wärtsilä
- Quality assurance related information on supplier deliverable products and material
- Information on supplier performance processes
- Operational way of working with suppliers.
The handbook is applicable both for existing Wärtsilä suppliers as well as for companies desiring to become suppliers. It is intended to provide guidance as to how to build supplier operations that meet our company requirements. It also clarifies requirements regarding Wärtsilä’s environmental and sustainability strategy (e.g. statements on compliance with relevant legislation, etc.) and Code of Conduct.
The handbook does not overrule any signed agreements, project specific documentation, purchase orders, drawings, specifications, and/or instructions applied to specific products in detail.
- Questions about the Wärtsilä Supplier Handbook can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Want to apply to become a Wärtsilä supplier? Follow the link on the right to send us your application.
General terms and conditions - Supply and Purchase