The WLSA Training Centre Winterthur is situated close to the city centre of Winterthur, Switzerland which is a short train connection or taxi ride from Zurich Airport (ZRH).
The training centre is located in the same building as the Diesel Technology Centre, thereby adding value to the learning experience. Contact for more info firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide training for older types of engines as well as for the modern common-rial RT-flex, W-X dn dual-fuel types using the following equipment:
- Three classrooms equipped with modern, up-to-date teaching and training equipment
- Multi-Media room for seminars and conferences
- Full-size 4RTA62 hands-on training engine
- Full-size RTA Modules
- Full-size RT-flex and W-X modules
- Control systems for conventional engines
- Modern electronic engine control systems
- State-of-the-art WECS-9500, WECS-9520 and UNIC simulators with visualizing features
- ICC and ICM simulator
- MAPEX-PR simulator
- Engine room simulations
- Possibility to see the test engine (RTX6) and components testbeds
- Combined and customised trainings at our facility or on-site, with or without mobile simulators