Wärtsilä Deutschland would like to invite you to our Environmental Day 2018, covering topics around scrubber systems, ballast water treatment systems and finally future hybrid fuels. Some of the listed topics will be supported by Lloyds Register:
- Low Sulphur Cap 2020
- Available alternatives for compliance
- Decision criteria to identify best suitable solution
- Requirements for scrubber retrofits, e.g. scrubber system
- Available alternatives for compliance, e.g. de- harmonizing of IOPP
- Requirements for retrofits and new BWT systems by IMO, Class, USCG
- On board test methods to proof compliance
- UV filter versus EC systems, e.g. specifics to be considered
The event will take place on Wednesday the
14 November 2018 at the
JUFA Hotel Hamburg HafenCity
Starting at 13.30 pm with the first presentation and will
end at 17.00 pm
Refreshments will be served during the event. Please let us know about your attendance by answering to firstname.lastname@example.org until 1st November 2018. Or register by phone: 040-75 190 268 (Mrs Regina Krause).
We are looking forward to spending an interesting afternoon together with you!
Here you find more information about Wärtsilä products scrubber and ballast water management systems.