Our philosophy is to serve customers throughout the lifecycle of their installation, from the first discussions during the design phase of a vessel to the end of its operational life. This means taking responsibility, rather than just supplying parts promptly or sending a maintenance specialist to fix a problem.
We provide complete propulsion and related systems service globally, covering both Wärtsilä and other manufacturers.
Wärtsilä Propulsion Services cover the following:
- Delivery of original spare parts
- Propeller repair :
- expert metallurgical examination of damaged propellers
- visual and dye penetrant inspection
- pitch checking and adjustment
- modification of propeller diameter and pitch in accordance with maker’s specifications
- static balancing
- repair to cavitation damage, edge damage or cracking by classification approval welding procedures including blade tip replacement
- straightening of bent blades under controlled temperature conditions
- Worldwide field service
- Overhaul of all propulsion systems
- Retrofitting controls
- Retrofitting tunner thrusters, steerable thrusters and controllable pitch propellers
- Propulsion improvement package
- Repair of propellers and seals (seal bonding included), also performed underwater
- Delivery of spare sub-assemblies, such as underwater removeable parts, lower gearboxes and hubs.
For more information on the above services, please call +65-62659122 (during office hours) or +65-98358200 (24 hrs hotline) or e-mail SGServicesSalesManager@wartsila.com