Wärtsilä Optimised Maintenance - Improved availability and cost predictability
An Optimised Maintenance Agreement improves long-term cost predictability and availability by using data-driven maintenance at every step from planning to execution. You benefit from proactive support and recommendations from experts at our Wärtsilä Expertise Centres, who help you to optimise maintenance intervals according to actual needs and prevent unexpected downtime. We take full responsibility for maintaining your assets so you can focus on your core business.
- Increased asset availability
- Reduced unexpected downtime
- Guaranteed maintenance costs and easier budgeting
- Increased visibility into your operational data with detailed insights
- Actionable advice from Wärtsilä Expertise Centre experts
- Smarter, safer and more reliable operations
Building blocks for Optimised Maintenance
An Optimised Maintenance Agreement is a tailored to your unique needs by combining the right services and solutions into a comprehensive agreement package. The building blocks are:
Due to us having many installed engines, this is an effective solution that brings peace of mind with regards to maintenance planning and execution. Also, maintenance budgeting is now risk-free. In this way, we can avoid unpleasant cashflow surprises.
- Kostas Karathanos and Loukas Kavouras, Gaslog Ltd.
Please fill in the form, we aim to respond within 1-2 business days depending on the enquiry. For an existing installation, provide all necessary details to identify the installation and the equipment. Fields indicated with an asterisk (*) are required.