WSD 4826 AHTS
Reduced emissions and fuel consumption
|Technical specifications |
|Length over all ||83.00 m |
|Deadweight ||3500 tonnes |
|Deck area ||670 m2 |
|Speed ||15.6 knots |
|Bollard pull ||180 T |
- Based on proven design, and all products proven in other systems and references.
- Easy and safe to operate with seamless load sharing due to 4 medium speed engines and mode selection in PMS.
- Reduced risk, Integration between the products and design secures the construction, performance and operation.
- Flexibility in selection of AHTS equipment/suppliers.
- Low cost (Capex and Opex) due to the equipment solution.
- Increased Reliability and redundancy without adding additional components.
- Reduced emissions and fuel consumption due to the system that enables optimum engine loads.