You are cordially invited to join us at Seatrade Maritime Middle East from 31 Oct – 2 Nov 2016 at Stand D1 – DWTC in Dubai!
We will have an extensive programme with some special features including:
- Interactive touch screen to find out about the latest products & solutions in our portfolio
- Catered networking sessions on 31 Oct & 1 Nov from 15.30 – 16.30
- Presentations from our experts on topics important to you
We will also have a special focus on our unique Ship Design capabilities.
Wärtsilä launches new series of LNG Carrier designs as shipping moves into the gas age
The unmatched track record and expertise that Wärtsilä has in LNG fuel solutions for the marine industry is again emphasised with the company’s launching of a new series of LNG Carrier ship designs. This series of designs is the latest addition to Wärtsilä’s ship design portfolio and is an important part of the company’s strategic programme under the theme “Taking Merchant Shipping into the Gas Age”.
The series comprises four vessel designs, the WSD59 3K, WSD59 6.5K, WSD55 12K, and WSD50 20K, all of which have been developed in close cooperation with customers to produce vessels that are appropriate for the global LNG infrastructure and applicable for both ocean going and inland water operations. In each case, fuel economy, performance guarantees, optional versions to meet specific needs, and the flexibility to choose particular features and solutions have been emphasised.
Read more here.
WSD Self-elevating multi-purpose lift boat/workover unit
- Designed to operate in open waters or alongside fixed offshore platforms up to a maximum of 75m water depth.
- Target operating areas such as offshore China, Middle East, Asia, Gulf of Mexico and other areas with similar environmental criteria.
- Capable to support various offshore operation including maintenance, repairs, upgrades, removal of offshore rigs and oil well intervention activities (optional).
- Offshore accommodation for 250 men.
- MLC 2006 (Maritime Labour Convention) Compliance.
- Heavy lifting capability of 200 MT.
- Self-propelled with DPS-2 capability.
- 4-point mooring ready.
Read more here.
Look forward to seeing you there!