For both onboard container installation and single component solutions with connections to the main switchboard, Wärtsilä offers the engineering and installation services for the below listed items, including the foundations, cables, cable trays, and any additional materials needed onboard the ship.
For the bolted SAMCon version, the following connection box is available:
- HV Reception Box, arc tested, for the ship-side power cable connection
For the pluggable SamCon version, the following connection boxes are available:
- Box, arc tested, for the ship-side power cable connection
- LV Reception Box for the ship-side control cable connection
- HV Change-over Box, arc tested, for switch-over between portside and starboard side container location
- LV Distribution Box for power, control and heating of above boxes
Connection to the vessel's main switchboard is made by modifying the existing panel, or by building a new panel for low and high voltage switchboards, including the protection device and power management.