Absolute Signature Technology Benefits:
- Guaranteed 'signature lock' between the sensor and the target
- Improves visibility with automatic target identification and acquisition
- Reduces turnaround time - increases operational efficiency
- Eliminates the possibility of false reflection walk-off incidents
- Simple and reliable operator experience
- Guidance Marine has a patent pending on AS technology.
The only purpose built prism designed for the offshore marine environment:
Prisms are glass retro-reflectors that reflect a much higher percentage of the incident light giving the DP sensor (of any manufacturer) a much greater range. The AS Prism has design features to provide prism protection, high target visibility and varied flexible mounting options to allow for wider and easier customer installations.
- Reflect almost all of the light received
- Provide maximum signal strength
- Allows for longer operation in deteriorating visibility
- Typically mounted in clusters to provide a greater angle of visibility and/or to increase the signal response in locations prone to low visibility
- Use CyScan for long range operations beyond the 500m DP zone
Robust Design Features:
- High visibility, easy to identify
- Robust housing design suitable for handovers
- Easy 'drop on' rail mounting
- Suitable for long-term wall or handrail mounting
For maximum safety and visibility, Guidance Marine always recommends glass prisms.