Service for our customers is provided around the world and around the clock by our Customer Support Centre, which is staffed with specialists for our various product lines. This includes assistance with remote diagnosis, advice and arrangements for any necessary deployment of service technicians aboard vessels in association with our international network of subsidiaries and service partners.
Logistics support includes maintenance of comprehensive stocks of spare parts, including those for older systems and equipment. Rapid delivery times are assured via spare parts depots at strategic locations serving all major international shipping routes.
For domestic purposes, we provide full warranty and after sales services for all our products at all Korean ports.
The following supplementary support services are also available:
- Annual recertification for GMDSS radio stations and VDRs in accordance with SOLAS requirements, carried out in close cooperation with local classification authorities
- ENC services: Installation and activation of electronic charts
- Technical advice and consultation via inmarsat for personnel aboard seagoing vessels
- Rapid and efficient retrofitting of new state-of-the-art onboard pre-inspection as well as provision of full documentation and certification
- Diver Services: Repair and inspection of underwater hydro-acoustic transducers for speed logs and echo sounders, and underwater camera documentation.
Besides maintenance and repair, we also specialize in retrofit and conversion works in connection with ship extensions and modernisations.
As part of our product support activities we are certified surveyors for communication and navigation installations on behalf of major classification societies such as GL, ABS, BV, DNV, LR, NK, and others. We offer professional installation of new equipment by our continuously factory-trained staff.