Different Learning Tools depending on Learning Objectives
Wärtsilä Land & Sea Academy training facility is located near the biggest shipyards and engine builders ideally for training your crew before taking over new building installations.
There can be no margin for error, and our state-of-the-art full scale simulators and model engines covering Wärtsilä Engine Control System and products will allow your crew members to fine tune their skills.
Best Training Service in the Industry
We guarantee that your investment in employee development will translate into solid business results. We have a large range of training solutions and we can also define programs that meet the specific requirements of your organization and installations.
Our professional instructors will teach and demonstrate the necessary skills to your employees to become competent and confident in their daily work. We fulfil international training standards with ISO, IMO and STCW95 requirements and permanently monitor delivery standards.
1. Training Service Brochure
2. General Information
3. External Price 2017
• Engine RTA82 Basic & Practical
• Engine RTA Basic, Practical & Operation (all bore size)
• Engine RT-flex Basic, Practical & Operation (all bore size)
• Engine RT-flex82 Basic, Practical & Operation
• Pulse Lubrication System (RPLS) Practical & Operation
• Engine W50DF Basic, Practical & Operation (UNIC and WECS)
• Wärtsilä Unified Controls (UNIC C1, C2 & C3)
• Engine W34SG Basic & Operation
• Engine W20, Auxpac 20, W32, VASA32, W46 Basic & Practical
Depend on the learning objectives different training tools such as full scale 2- & 4-stroke product equipment and simulators, covering the Wärtsilä portfolio products, are used for practical and operation training.
Locations of Wärtsilä Land & Sea Academy:
Wärtsilä Korea Ltd.
15-36, Gangbyeon-daero 456beon-gil,
Sasang-gu, Busan, 47033, Korea
For more information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel +82 51 329 0500
Fax +82 51 329 0790