We offer, install, commission and verify the entire ICM product line. Your crews can be trained at our training centre ‘Wärtsilä Land and Sea Academy Korea’, as well as on board by our experts.
12-24 hours engine standstill in port is required for sensor installation on engine side, cabling and operator station installation can be completed in port or on sea.
The ICM system will increase operational safety by detecting faults at their early stages.
You will benefit from better maintenance planning and higher fuel efficiency and longer lifetime of components. ICM results or readings are ideal for your regular engine condition reporting.
Scope of delivery:
• Combustion pressure sensors
• Crank angle sensors and brackets
• Controller and operator station
• Cabling, brackets & consumables etc.
• Integration possibility to CBM(Customer Based Maintenance)system
• Later upgrade on RT-flex engines for the “Intelligent Combustion Control” system