Meeting Vessel Regulations - Passenger Vessel Focus
For ferry and cruise vessels remaining compliant and meeting the 2023 and 2030 IMO targets can be complicated, requiring detailed knowledge and experience to select the best solution and strategy for each vessel or fleet.
This webinar focused on ferry and cruise vessel solutions with practical insight and solutions that will help vessels compete in a changing global economy as you prepare for compliance. The panel included – Owners, associations and Wärtsilä experts.
- The biggest challenges in achieving the regulatory requirements
- The primary technologies supporting decarbonisation
- The considerations when retrofitting to be compliant – i.e. bunkering / infrastructure, availability of synthetic fuels, EEXI and CII
- Considerations on differing approaches of IMO and Local Legislation
- Public pressure and perception of the industry and the impact on business