Meeting Vessel Regulations - Bulk Carrier Focus
Owners and managers of bulk carriers are probably facing the most pressure when it comes to maximise lifetime value and minimise operational costs while preparing to meet IMO 2030 and 2050 targets.
There are multiple solutions and considerations when deciding on the best strategic approach to achieving EEXI and CII.
This webinar focused on bulk carriers with practical insight and solutions that will enable these vessels to withstand today’s challenges and changing economic environment to remain valuable assets and also prepare for the compliance requirements to extend the life of the assets. The panel includes - owner Berge Bulk, DNV and Wärtsilä experts.
- Industry pressures and trends
- The impact of compliance on financing and asset value
- EEXI and CII what does it mean for the business
- Solutions for vessel compliance including energy saving and EPL
- Practical examples and benefits