Nowadays, news of Cyber Security threats and cyber-attacks frequently dominate the headlines. No wonder maritime Cyber Security management and understanding of the cyber risks have become fundamental components of every business operation.
We are pleased to welcome:
Jan Hagen Andersen, Business Development Director, DNV GL Maritime
Georgios Mortakis, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, PCIP, CICA, Vice President, Enterprise Technology Operations and Chief Information Security Officer, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
They will be joining our panel discussion to share their views on Cyber Security developments in the cruise sector.
Join us as we discuss current cybersecurity shifts affecting maritime ecosystems, revealing why protecting the perimeter is not a valid cybersecurity strategy any longer, what opportunities digitalization offers for maritime operations and why cybersecurity is everybody’s business.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- Why Cyber Security is everybody's business?
- The three major trends influencing maritime Cyber Security:
- Risks and opportunities in increasing digitalisation and connectivity;
- The Convergence of information technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) systems;
- The role of people in managing security systems.