Meeting Vessel Regulations - Passenger Vessel Focus
For ferry and cruise vessels remaining compliant and meeting the 2023 and 2030 IMO targets can be complicated, requiring detailed knowledge and experience to select the best solution and strategy for each vessel or fleet.
This webinar will focus on ferry and cruise vessel solutions with practical insight and solutions that will help vessels compete in a changing global economy as you prepare for compliance. The panel will include – Owners, associations and Wärtsilä experts.
Topics will include:
- The biggest challenges in achieving the regulatory requirements
- The primary technologies supporting decarbonisation
- The considerations when retrofitting to be compliant – i.e. bunkering / infrastructure, availability of synthetic fuels, EEXI and CII
- Considerations on differing approaches of IMO and Local Legislation
- Public pressure and perception of the industry and the impact on business
You will receive a confirmation e-mail after registration. You will also receive a reminder 1 day and 1 hour before the webinar.
The identities of all viewers will be kept confidential.
High-performance Wifi or hardwire recommended for optimal connection and experience.
All attendees join muted by default
Questions can be sent with the control panel during the presentation or Q&A session
The moderator addresses questions to presenters
Local toll numbers at own cost
PDF and recordings will be available after the webinar
All fields required
Registration to the webinar has been stopped.
Recording will be published within 24hrs.