Let’s Work is a trainee program executed in co-operation with Suomen Mentorit and Finnish companies, organized for the sixth time in 2020. The aim of the program is to support and spar university students in the beginning of their career, and to offer young talents a possibility to develop their professional skills for obtaining their dream career.
THE PROGRAM OFFERS:
- A six month traineeship with a fair salary.
- Quality job tasks in high-end Finnish companies.
- Valuable working experience from your field.
- A Common trainee program kick-off event for all the trainees.
- Networking possibilities and events with other Let’s Work trainees.
Trainee contracts related to the Suomen Mentorit campaign usually start between March and May 2020, and the duration is 6 months for each trainee. In the interview stage you can ask the hiring manager details about this and discuss what works best for you both.
Over 35 companies, with over 450 trainee vacancies on different fields, have already been involved in the Let’s Work program by Suomen Mentorit.
In 2020 Wärtsilä offers 17 different traineeships through the program.
Check the positions out through the following links: