Fort Lauderdale Training Centre
The WLSA Training Centre Fort Lauderdale was inaugurated in September of 1998. The Training Centre is located immediately west of the Fort Lauderdale Airport and closely connected by freeway to Port Everglades and the Fort Lauderdale Beach. Since this time we have been providing training and competence development programs to increase the skills of our customers and Wärtsilä personnel.
Many marine and power plant companies have benefited from participating in our training. We provide specialized programs for the Cruise Industry, Offshore Drilling, USCG, Tankers, and other marine areas. We also have specialized programs for the power generation sector. These programs focus on Heavy Fuel Plants, Cogeneration, Natural Gas, and Crude Oil. The personnel from many power plants throughout the Americas have attended specialised training in our Training Centre or at their location.
Contact for more info firstname.lastname@example.org
WLSA Training Centre in Fort Lauderdale offers its students:
- Well appointed classrooms equipped with all modern teaching and training aids.
- Engine components (cutaways, new and used components for hands-on training related to the assessment of components condition).
- Real size hands-on engines (W46, ZA40S, WV32, W20).
- Use of interactive training.
- Simulators for engine controllers and monitoring systems (UNIC/WECS).
- Complete engine room simulator, including all auxiliary and supply systems for different 2-stroke and 4-stroke engine types.
- Electrical and automation equipment.