Busan Training Centre
WLSA Training Centre in Busan is located only a few minutes away from major seaports (Busan Newport) and near the biggest shipyards and engine builders ideally for training your crew before taking over your new building installations. The Training Centre is located 40 minutes (20km) from Busan/Gimhae International Airport and 35 km from retail and business centres Changwon with transport and retail facilities readily available. The nearby major cities are Ulsan, Changwon, Masan and Geoje which are connected by major highways. Contact for more info firstname.lastname@example.org
Different Learning Tools depending on Learning Objectives
Your Benefits: WLSA Training Centre Busan has reality plus, utilizing newest production engine equipment for practical classes and extensive use of simulated environments covering Wärtsilä Engine Control Systems and other products. Training products and services can be arranged in a flexible matrix (tailor made) to suit individual customer competence requirements. Depend on the learning objectives different training tools such as full scale 2- & 4-stroke product equipment and simulators, covering the Wärtsilä portfolio products, are used for practical and operation training. Trained personnel can make better decisions - Knowledge is Power.
Best Training Service in the Industry
- Technically advanced set-up offers training on various Wärtsilä products.
- Four well appointed classrooms and two simulator rooms equipped with all modern teaching and training aids.
- Engine components (cutaways, new and used components for hands-on training related to the assessment of the components' condition).
- Real size 4-stroke hands-on engines and 2-stroke hands-on engine components.
- Complete Engine Control System simulators for 2-stroke and 4-stroke engine types (WECS9520, WECS8000, UNIC C1, UNIC C2 and UNIC C3).
- We fulfil international training standards according ISO, IMO and STCW95 requirements with certified and technically advanced instructors and permanent monitored delivery standards.
- Exceeding our client's expectation is our most valued ideal.
- We promote learning to make a lasting impact on your business.
- We focus on you as our customer, your issues, needs and to match these with new and emerging demands.