We provide technical support for your installation through in-depth knowledge of products and solutions in your installation.
Each local service network company has specially appointed contact persons which handle technical inquiries backed up globally by product and special area experts. Our databases of accumulated information and experience on specific installations enable us to provide the best possible support and methods of measurement, analysis, investigation and research.
Our technical services include for example:
- Prompt and accurate technical support based on received inquiries and identified issues.
- Proactive product care by providing technical knowledge through, for example, Service Bulletins.
- Collecting, screening and analyzing feedback from the field including high quality root-cause analyses in order to continuously improve products and solutions.
- Site surveys, troubleshooting and related analysis to evaluate and improve the installation perfomance.
- Installation operation reports which enable operators to optimise the maintenance intervals based on condition monitoring.
Read more about our technical support for your installation
The American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) recently recognized Wärtsilä as a specialist in Propulsion Condition Monitoring Service (PCMS). This service provides the customer with real-time operation feedback and monthly reports on the condition of the machinery.
In PCMS a reliability-centred maintenance strategy can be applied that provides insight in the current and future reliability and maximizes the availability of the installation. This leads to a significant reduction in total lifecycle costs and maximizes total profitability of the installation.
Read more about the service and its possibilities in the following articles:
System Development Expert,
Technical Services Propulsion