Power Plant Maintenance Agreement
A maintenance agreement is a partnership aiming to ensure that your investment is secure and predictable. It ensures certainty of operations by transferring the responsibility for the maintenance of your installation to Wärtsilä. The agreement covers maintenance planning and services whenever needed, with fixed prices for inspection, technical support, spare parts, training and maintenance work.
A maintenance agreement with Wärtsilä means reduced risks for your investment and its operations.
- Long term cost predictability and shared goals
- Maximised uptime through proper maintenance and coordinated schedules
- Online condition monitoring and technical support where and when needed
- Global and local coordination through network companies with workshops and skilled service experts
- Dedicated technical expertise and support
- OEM spare parts and consumables – anytime, anywhere
- Fixed variable fee Euro/Rh, parts and work included