Maintenance agreement for Peak Load
Wärtsilä's maintenance agreements for new gas-fired peaking plants are tailored to installation's specific needs ensuring reliable power supply from the first day of commercial operation.
A Service Agreement for peaking power plants
As the owner of a peaking power plant, you need to guarantee the stable supply of electricity, should the planned electrical production be insufficient to cover consumption.
During the first three years of operation, our service agreement solution provides on-site customer support personnel, scheduled maintenance, as well as condition monitoring to optimise the performance, availability and reliability of your asset. In short, the added value means that you can focus on your core business.
An investment in a peaking power plant is mostly derived from the need to occasionally compensate for unavailable electricity. A Wärtsilä service agreement solution backed up with a prolonged warranty, valid from the first day of commercial operation, provides reduced risks for your investment and operation. Ensuring operation continuity also provides several other benefits, such as increased efficiency and cost predictability.
Highlights of a peak-load maintenance agreement:
- Long-term warranty coverage
- Available for new gas-fired peaking power plants
- Dedicated technical support. Customer-support engineer with OEM expertise ensuring fast and efficient communication
- Condition monitoring to enable trending and optimisation of equipment performance
- Maintenance management. Maintenance planning to support the operating profile. Management of customer-owned onsite safety stock.