Wärtsilä 34SG grid stability / emergency gas power plant
Always ready to deliver power to the grid instantly and efficiently in any operating profile makes this plant perfect for peaking and reseve power applications.
- Ultra fast start capability provides megawatts to the grid in seconds and full plant output in less than 2 minutes
- Able to provide non-spinning secondary reserve thanks to a 30-second ultra fast sync time
- The flexibility of a hydro plant in a gas-fired plant
- Genset is easily transported in one piece to challenging locations
- Able to provide grid blackstart capability and re-energize a grid even with low gas pressure
- Extremely low standby consumption, <1 kW per MW of installed power