Generating set dimensions
A - Total length of the generating set.
E - Total width of the generating set.
I - Distance from the bottom of the common baseframe to the crankshaft centreline.
K - Minimum height from the crankshaft centreline when removing a piston.
L - Total height of the generating set.
Dimensions and weights
- Dimensions are in millimetres and weights are in metric tonnes.
- Indicated values are for guidance only and are not binding.
- Cylinder configurations: L = in-line and V = v-form.
Specific fuel energy consumption
- At ISO standard reference conditions at 85% load
- Lower calorific value of fuel 42 700 kJ/kg
- Tolerance 5%
- With engine driven pumps
- Natural gas
- Methane number min. 80
- Lower heating value min. 28 MJ/Nm3
- Gas pressure 5.5 bar
ISO standard reference conditions
Total barometric pressure: 1.0 bar
Suction air temperature: 25 °C
Charge air, or scavenge air, cooling water temperature: 25 °C
Relative humidity: 30%