Wärtsilä is a leading supplier of flexible power plants for the global power generation market. We offer Smart Power Generation solutions for baseload power generation, grid stability & peaking, industrial self-generation, as well as for the oil and gas industry. We provide superior value to our customers with our flexible, efficient and environmentally advanced energy solutions, which enable a global transition to a more sustainable and modern energy infrastructure.
Did you know?
- Wärtsilä supports US grids with 1000 MW of large, gas-fired grid stability and peaking plants
- Madrid airport in Spain is powered by Wärtsilä dual-fuel units
- The first Wärtsilä 18V50SG - the world’s largest gas engine - is commissioned in Turkey
- Close to 1000 MW Wärtsilä liquid biofuel power plants are installed in Italy
- Wärtsilä power plants can utilize Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) as fuel.
Read more about our energy solutions on the global site