Wärtsilä to introduce something totally new at this year’s Nor-Shipping.
Wärtsilä’s leading position as a developer of the industry’s most advanced technologies will be further endorsed at this year’s Nor-Shipping exhibition in Oslo Norway, 2-5 June. The company will introduce something completely new and in a class of its own with the promise that efficiency will be redefined.
Wärtsilä will also be featuring its latest new Ship Designs, which among other benefits, achieve greater efficiency, less fuel consumption and reduced emission levels.
In addition to spearheading the introduction of advanced technologies, Wärtsilä is also committed to supporting the future growth of the marine sector. As part of this programme, the second edition of Wärtsilä’s “Encyclopedia of Ship Technology” will be launched at Nor-Shipping. This provides valuable insight into the technical side of shipping.
There will also be an update about the company’s recent acquisition of L-3 MSI that will bring such well known brands as SAM Electronics, Valmarine, Lyngsø Marine, Dynamic Positioning & Control Systems, Jovyatlas Euroatlas, Elac Nautik, FUNA and APSS into the Wärtsilä family. The addition of L-3 MSI’s broad range of competences will give Wärtsilä an unmatched and comprehensive Electrical & Automation offering that will better serve customers in all segments.
Also, on Friday June 5, Wärtsilä will be hosting the Ocean Industry Podium’s session on Ballast Water Management Systems. This is a topic of great importance as ratification of the IMO’s BWMS Convention draws ever closer.
To find out more, visit Wärtsilä at Hall D, Stands D03-34 & 35.
Wärtsilä Nor-shipping Program
Efficiency Redefined – Your shorter route.
Tuesday 2nd June
- 9:50 am – Opening conference- Join our CEO as part of the Innovation and investment roundtable!
- 14:00 pm – Press conference – Visit the stand to witness some new ship designs, launch of the 2nd edition of the Wärtsilä Encyclopedia of Ship Technology, update on L-3 MSI Merger & then something completely new!
- 14:00 pm – Air Emissions management session – Visit the BIMCO conference we take part in the session for driving maritime environmental efficiency.
- 19:00 pm – DNV BBQ- Dine with us at the DNV GL grounds for the most popular networking event!
Wednesday 3rd June
- 15:00 pm – Ship design happy hour – Enjoy a drink, some nibbles whilst hearing about our next generation of container feeder vessels and the New PSV design
Thursday 4th June
- 15:00 pm – Proud legacies united, Happy hour – Enjoy more refreshments whilst we celebrate and welcome the L-3 MSI Merger into the Wärtsilä family.
- 13:00 pm – Ocean Industry Podium – Become part of the audience this year at the Technology and innovation forum where we are partnering the session for Ballast water management systems.
- All day – Marine Money – Join us at this year’s Offshore Finance Forum in the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel, Oslo.
See the future with us – Throughout the show, enjoy the opportunity on the stand to try out some seriously impressive technology.
Ocean Talent camp at the Aker Brygge – Something different is also happening here! Test your strength ranking, taste your way to a healthier lifestyle and then check out how Wärtsilä will redefine efficiency.