The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters.
Wärtsilä OTC programme, booth 5701
Monday, 4 May
Solutions / Integration
- 1:00 PM - Reduce Your cost with dynamic low-load optimization and dynamic maintenance programs, Patrik Wägar, General Manager, Drilling & Production Business
- 2:00 PM - Flare Gas - a safe and reliable ignition system, Håvard Bertheussen, Section Manager Flare Gas Ignition
- 2:30 PM - Ship designs for the offshore market: Cost & fuel efficiency as the main design drivers, Ove Wilhelmsen, Director, Offshore & Specials Ship Design Solutions
- 3:00 PM - Wärtsilä's system integration benefits and cost savings for customers, Stig Bøtker, Director Business Development
Tuesday, 5 May
Environmental and Safety
- 1:00 PM - What you should know about EAL requirements, Brian Fariello, Business Manager
- 2:00 PM - Save money by reducing your slop water waste stream, Berg Kristian, Sales Manager
- 2:30 PM - Manufacturing turnkey inert gas packages in a high cost country, Ole Fjeld, Sales Manager
- 3:00 PM - Gas Reformer - Utilize gas waste for valuable resource of energy, Peik Jansson, Business Development Manager, Gas Reformer
Wednesday, 6 May
- 1:00 PM - Ship designs for the offshore market: Cost & fuel efficiency as the main design drivers, Ove Wilhelmsen, Director, Offshore & Specials Ship Design Solutions
- 2:00 PM - Improve operation efficiencies - maximize your oil / water separation, Per Cristian Jacobsen, Business Development Manager
- 3:00 PM - Propulsion technology improvements for increased efficiency, Brian Fariello, Business Manager
Founded in 1969, OTC’s flagship conference is held annually at NRG Park (formerly Reliant Park) in Houston. OTC has expanded technically and globally with the Arctic Technology Conference, OTC Brasil, and OTC Asia.
OTC is sponsored by 13 industry organizations and societies, who work cooperatively to develop the technical program. OTC also has endorsing and supporting organizations.
Browse the OTC 2014 technical program.
Top Reasons to Attend OTC 2015
OTC gives you access to leading-edge technical information, the industry’s largest equipment exhibition, and valuable new professional contacts. Here’s how:
- Quality: Technical program selected by knowledgeable and experienced professionals.
- Value: See ground-breaking innovations and meet the leading providers of products and services in just four days.
- Convenience: 174 nonstop flights, world-class venues and hotels, and nearby public transportation.
- Easy to Plan: Always the first full week of May every year.
- Networking: More than 90,000 professionals from 120+ countries are there.
- In the World’s Energy Capital: Combine OTC with client meetings, business proposals, and company training.
- Investing Back in the Industry: OTC’s sponsoring organizations use revenue to provide many other important programs for its members, such as training and technical journals.
- Always Something New: Encounter different languages being spoken, never-seen-before technologies, and C-suite speakers that you might not hear anywhere else.
Read more at http://2015.otcnet.org/