Wärtsilä Single Input Gears
Wärtsilä single input gears are available with either a vertical offset (type SV) or horizontal offset (type SH) between the input and output shafts.
The design is modular, reliable, compact, and sturdy for easy installation and maintenance.The gearwheels have single helical teeth, that are precision ground with profile correction to secure both good load distribution and low noise operation.
The power ranges are 1-24 MW for the vertical offset type, and 3-24 MW for horizontal offset types.
The following standard options are available:
- Integrated thrust bearing
- Integrated hydraulic clutch
- Power take off for shaft generator (PTO)
- Power take in for electric motor (PTI)
- Connection for OD-Box
- Gear driven oil pumps
For gear sizes 50-95, the hydraulic system for CPP is integrated within the gear.
Two speed PTOs are available for some sizes.
Wärtsilä Single Input Gears - Output Range
Conditions for use
The 2D and 3D models and drawings downloaded (”Marine Solutions Drawings”) are for general guidance purposes only and should not be used for actual projects. Models and drawings for specific projects must be obtained from the appropriate Wärtsilä personnel as there may be deviations from the Downloadable Files.
File formats supported include DXF and PDF for 2D models and IGES, STEP, DXF, SAT and WRML for 3D models. A 2D DXF or PDF should always be used to support the 3D models. The Downloadable Files are subject to changes or improvements by Wärtsilä without notification so please check regularly for new and updated files at www.wartsila.com.
Wärtsilä takes no responsibility for and disclaims any liability for the contents of the Downloadable Files, including but not limited to omissions, errors, deficiencies, inaccuracies contained therein, and the use or misuse thereof. In no event, shall Wärtsilä be liable for any consequential, special, contingent, or incidental damages or injury, financial or otherwise, suffered by any party arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the use of the Downloadable Files or the information contained therein.
This website contains information, which is owned by or licensed to Wärtsilä. Wärtsilä shall retain all rights, including copyrights, relating to the information in the Downloadable Files. Reproduction or transmission to third parties is prohibited without prior written approval of Wärtsilä. Copyright © Wärtsilä.
Legal and Privacy notice
- Wärtsilä Single Input Gears SCV50 Archive File, 4Mb »
- Wärtsilä Single Input Gears SCV56 Archive File, 4Mb »
- Wärtsilä Single Input Gears SCV62 Archive File, 5Mb »
- Wärtsilä Single Input Gears SCV68 Archive File, 5Mb »
- Wärtsilä Single Input Gears SCV75 Archive File, 4Mb »
- Wärtsilä Single Input Gears SCV85 Archive File, 4Mb »
- Wärtsilä Single Input Gears SCV95 Archive File, 4Mb »
- Wärtsilä Single Input Gears SCV105 Archive File, 1Mb »
- Wärtsilä Single Input Gears SCV110 Archive File, 2Mb »
- Wärtsilä Single Input Gears SCV116 Archive File, 4Mb »
- Wärtsilä Single Input Gears SCV128 Archive File, 2Mb »
For the 16400 dwt chemical tanker ‘Sten Idun’, delivered in 2003, Wärtsilä is supplying an extensive machinery package that includes a Wärtsilä 6L46 main engine, gearbox, controllable pitch propeller and rudder. »