Wärtsilä NOx Reducer (NOR)
Reduce NOx emissions by 85-95% based on Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology
The Wärtsilä NOx Reducer (NOR) is an emission after-treatment system based on the Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology for Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) reduction. The system is compliant with various NOx emission reduction needs, such as the IMO Tier III rules. It is available for the Wärtsilä medium–speed engine portfolio for both newbuild and retrofits.
The size of the NOR is optimized in terms of performance and costs.
The main component of the NOR installation is the Reactor with a soot blowing system and the catalyst elements. Other modular essential parts of the NOR system are a Urea pumping system, a Urea dosing system, a Control system and a Urea Injection system.
- A real icebreaker deal PDF, 184Kb »
- SCR technology development for heavy fuel oil engines PDF, 292Kb »
- Wärtsilä offers a comprehensive solution for NOx reduction PDF, 188Kb »
- Reducing emissions using 2-stage turbo charging PDF, 773Kb »
- Translating emissions reduction into additionnal business PDF, 735Kb »