Wärtsilä Hamworthy Seismic Compressors
Our seismic compressors offer an integrated and compact solution to your high-pressure needs.
Wärtsilä Hamworthy seismic compressors feature a low lift concentric valve and generous inter-stage cooling to minimise the amount of absorbed power. This results in very high overall efficiency.
Each machinery package includes a choice of drive, skid base and control system, and is engineered to suit your seismic requirements.
The low unit noise and vibration improves reliability and reduces interference with survey results. Flexibility in vessel utilization is available to contractors and operators via the containerised option.
Thanks to the easy access features and simple modular construction, it enables low and easy maintenance. A multiple unit control system provides local and remote operation of two or more compressors.
- Capacities from 35 to 1600 cfm (60 - 2718 m3/hr)
- Working pressure 3000 psi g (207 bar)
Standard features of Wärtsilä Hamworthy Seismic Compressor
- Air pressure gauge and safety valve for each stage
- Oil pressure gauge and relief valve
- Suction filter and silencer
- Cooler drain valves
- Integral inter-stage and after coolers
- High efficiency low lift concentric valves at each stage
- Air delivery non-return valve
- Separator column
- Automatic cooler drainage and unloading systems
- High air temperature switch
- Low lubricating oil pressure switch
- Anti vibration mounting system
- Flexible hoses for all terminal points
- Integral SW/FW tube heat exchanger
- Cooling water flow/indicator switch
- Full control panel (including starter for electric motor driven units)
- Product knowledge
- Skilled engineering resources
- Project management
- Lifecycle support
- Worldwide service and spares