In Detail is Wärtsilä's technical magazine. It is intended for customers, technical consultants, technical educational institutions, and other technically oriented stakeholders. It is published two times a year in English and is distributed globally.
The magazine has in depth technical information for the energy and marine businesses that we serve. It contains white papers, detailed technical articles, news on the latest technologies and trends, detailed case studies, and service solutions.
Wärtsilä has now launched a web version of the In Detail magazine at www.indetailmagazine.com, which offers videos, images, and links to related articles, and further extends Wärtsilä’s multi-channel communication.
The magazine is also available on iPad as a Wärtsilä iPublication app from Apple’s App Store. Reading the magazine on screen and sharing topics of interest via social media is now easier.
Feedback is appreciated and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the following articles in In Detail issue 1/2014:
- Smart Power Systems 1/2 PDF, 188Kb »
- Ensuring a reliable electricity supply with the Wärtsilä grid stability concept PDF, 238Kb »
- Electricity network balancing for renewable energy integration PDF, 392Kb »
- Reciprocating engines offer economic benefits, even in large CHP plants PDF, 179Kb »
- The upgraded Wärtsilä 34DF offers higher power density and better efficiency PDF, 147Kb »
- Low pressure at low speed PDF, 335Kb »
- Wärtsilä’s Bio Seal Ring meets the EAL challenge PDF, 110Kb »
- The path to cleaner inland waterway shipping PDF, 248Kb »
- Wärtsilä’s next generation underwater mountable thrusters: efficient and easy to install PDF, 757Kb »
- Expanding Wärtsilä’s Auxpac engine portfolio PDF, 281Kb »
- A fast-track FPP project to increase oil production PDF, 302Kb »