In Detail is Wärtsilä's technical magazine. It is intended for customers, technical consultants, technical educational institutions, and other technically oriented stakeholders. It is published two times a year in English and is distributed globally.
The magazine has in depth technical information for the energy and marine businesses that we serve. It contains white papers, detailed technical articles, news on the latest technologies and trends, detailed case studies, and service solutions.
Wärtsilä has now launched a web version of the In Detail magazine at www.indetailmagazine.com, which offers videos, images, and links to related articles, and further extends Wärtsilä’s multi-channel communication.
The magazine is also available on iPad as a Wärtsilä iPublication app from Apple’s App Store. Reading the magazine on screen and sharing topics of interest via social media is now easier.
Feedback is appreciated and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the following articles in In Detail issue 2/2012:
- Smart Power Generation for a changing world PDF, 332Kb »
- Analogue isochronous load sharing and UNIC PDF, 451Kb »
- Smart Power Generation with flexible Gas Engine concepts PDF, 397Kb »
- An overview of the European Network Code development process PDF, 285Kb »
- Flexicycle™ - from concept to reality PDF, 305Kb »
- Regasification modules for onboard applications offer multiple benefits PDF, 2Mb »
- The new Wärtsilä X92 for propulsion of modern large and ultra large container vessels PDF, 761Kb »
- Combining complementary strengths to meet global environmental requirements PDF, 343Kb »
- The Wärtsilä Compact Silencer System PDF, 356Kb »
- The Total Cost of Ownership PDF, 402Kb »
- Turnkey NOR installations on board Arctia Offshore’s MSV Nordica and MSV Fennica PDF, 1Mb »