In Detail is Wärtsilä's technical magazine. It is intended for customers, technical consultants, technical educational institutions, and other technically oriented stakeholders. It is published two times a year in English and is distributed globally.
The magazine has in depth technical information for the energy and marine businesses that we serve. It contains white papers, detailed technical articles, news on the latest technologies and trends, detailed case studies, and service solutions.
Wärtsilä has now launched a web version of the In Detail magazine at www.indetailmagazine.com, which offers videos, images, and links to related articles, and further extends Wärtsilä’s multi-channel communication.
The magazine is also available on iPad as a Wärtsilä iPublication app from Apple’s App Store. Reading the magazine on screen and sharing topics of interest via social media is now easier.
Feedback is appreciated and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the following articles in In Detail issue 2/2014:
- Smart Power Systems part 2/2 PDF, 223Kb »
- Adding flexibility to India's electricity system PDF, 217Kb »
- Features and parameters of various power plant technologies PDF, 220Kb »
- Utility portfolio optimization with Smart Power Generation PDF, 222Kb »
- Striking the balance in 2020 PDF, 172Kb »
- The Wärtsilä NOx Reducer for IMO Tier III compliance PDF, 184Kb »
- LNG propulsion achieves the next step in technological evolution PDF, 317Kb »
- Gas handling throughout the chain PDF, 283Kb »
- Optimum propeller design leads to higher ship efficiency PDF, 191Kb »
- Wärtsilä's Hybrid Power System gives fuel savings and lower emissions PDF, 347Kb »