In Detail is Wärtsilä's technical magazine. It is intended for customers, technical consultants, technical educational institutions, and other technically oriented stakeholders. It is published two times a year in English and is distributed globally.
The magazine has in depth technical information for the energy and marine businesses that we serve. It contains white papers, detailed technical articles, news on the latest technologies and trends, detailed case studies, and service solutions.
Wärtsilä has now launched a web version of the In Detail magazine at www.indetailmagazine.com, which offers videos, images, and links to related articles, and further extends Wärtsilä’s multi-channel communication.
The magazine is also available on iPad as a Wärtsilä iPublication app from Apple’s App Store. Reading the magazine on screen and sharing topics of interest via social media is now easier.
Feedback is appreciated and can be sent to email@example.com.
Read the following articles in In Detail issue 2/2013:
- Constructing a mega size multi-fuel power plant PDF, 420Kb »
- Emphasising flexible power generation PDF, 199Kb »
- Future market design for reliable electricity systems in Europe PDF, 255Kb »
- Flexible energy allows efficient and cost effective integration of renewable into power systems PDF, 215Kb »
- A new service agreement solution for peaking power plants PDF, 232Kb »
- Improving VLCC propulsion fuel efficiency with the Wärtsilä X82 engine PDF, 361Kb »
- Increasing flexibility in LNG fuel handling – the LNGPac ISO PDF, 392Kb »
- How do we know what you know? A perspective on professional skills management PDF, 342Kb »
- Effective implementation of SEEMP and integration with maintenance management PDF, 352Kb »
- Wastewater treatment in the marine industry PDF, 280Kb »